-Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL] -Orr- 4 Brave Champions [FULL]

Wow!

I've never liked the classical genre, but you just changed that! This song was truly epic.

I liked everything from the violin, bells, to the Tuba. I'm in a band, so I think I heard most instruments in my band from 1:58 to 2:11. Very nice placing of everything. You are a professional musician correct? I'm sure people like Disney could make you their afilitate.

Back to the song.

It truly got me pumped up. The only thing I didn't like was the ending, it kinda ruined it. You ended it on a beat that sounded like it would keep going, the whole song was so creative and fun, why couldn't the ending as well.

For me the climax was 1:09. The crescendo their with the awesome notes was great.

I can see this song be remixed a lot, its a trend setter. Great job.

5/5. 9/10.

DavidOrr responds:

Great review, thanks for the time you took to write it :). For me, the most difficult of writing a piece is the very beginning and the end (I think this is the case with most forms of art, especially writing). You'll hear a lot of bands fade out songs on an infinite loop because of this, which makes me cringe every time I hear it. It's something I'll be working on, I'm glad you liked everything else!

Chronologies Chronologies

Actually

I thought this song would suck because it was made by some level 1 person on NG advertising his own audio.

But I was wrong. Great job. 4/5 8/10

timmyperez99 responds:

thanks a lot man. ill have more comin soon

[CS] TKON3 (DnB) [CS] TKON3 (DnB)

Ignore

Ignore people saying its amazing.

Unrl responds:

Why should I ignore people saying its amazing? Thats a good thing right?

[CS] Bailar (Competiton Mix) [CS] Bailar (Competiton Mix)

HeY mAN

Thats was so amazing its not even funny. I was so into it. I didn't get bored for 1 sec. I loved how it fades away and comes back with epic beats.
5/5 10/10

Rate 5 on both of my submissions!

Cheers! nd I will =)

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

I used this in my movie

I loved it so much I used it
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /520256

~(BF)~ Midnight Romance ~(BF)~ Midnight Romance

Its nice

In the beginning, I almost clicked back, but hen it got cooler. In my opnion, the key to a good song is an catchy beginning.

SqueezyLemon responds:

Thats what shooting star said about the beginning too, ill try harder next time, check out my other stuff too, please?

Endless Handbag Loop Endless Handbag Loop

Very Nice

Many people are asking to make it longer, but you can't.
I don't think it loops well.
But its catchy and has a nice melody,

Midnight-Run Midnight-Run

Amazing

I want to give a nice review.

Why did you make it 8 bit?
In my opinion, this is an awesome melody for a dance song. Add some synths, some heavy beats, etc.

DJames50 responds:

because... i don't have any samples.... all i have just 8-bit instruments and gabber samples.... :D ModPlug Tracker are a little bit hard to control.... but next time i should use FL Studio.... anyway thanks for nice review :D

Poop Nuckles Poop Nuckles

Great

Amazingly awsome.
reminds me of the blue brass of the beast and maddness.

[CS] FrenzicElement [CS] FrenzicElement

Very Nice and Fresh

-Review-

THE GOOD AND THE BAD
1. I love how it just suddenly begins.
2.Very catchy melody.
3.Good transition from 00:10 to 00:14.
4. I don't like how the base goes out at around 00:25.
5. 00:34 jamming!
6. The solo at 1:14 was beast!
7. Nice transitions at 1:47 to around 1:50
8. Losing the base again at 2:05 was a bad idea.
9. Synths at around 2:50 were way to high and squeaky.
10. I don't like how it ends, it just all happy and dancey then it just gets quiet and stops, find a more creative way to end it.

SCORE
4/5
8/10

Unrl responds:

Hey windowskiller thanks for reviewing my song again, really appreciate it! Will keep those points in mind!